Friday, February 15, 2013

Love....these pics, these kids, this moment

Happy Valentines Day!  This seemed like a perfect post for today and a good one to get me back in the saddle on some blogging.  Cannot believe three months have passed since my last blog.  Busy is an understatement these days.  Four nights a week of basketball practice, two nights a week of gymnastics, science fair, homework, projects, a new puppy (stay tuned...more to come on him), and just general stuff has kept us moving at warp speed.  The basketball season ends this weekend and though the girls are sad, I see some small, much needed space being created in our schedule. 

A few weeks ago I heard great roars of laughter coming from upstairs.  I had to sneak up the stairs and take a peek.  When I peeked, I had to go get my camera.  This is what I saw.  What I see now, when I look at these pictures, is love, joy, fun, laughter, family and sweetness.  All the good things that represent Valentines day.  So happy hearts day from all of us! 

Claire must be able to read a Curious George story like noone else.  Wish I could have heard more of what was going on.  I do believe she was probably putting her own spin on it.  I would expect nothing less. 










1 comment: