Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Will

I am a tad obsessed with my baby.  I really am.  Perhaps it's because he is likely my last baby.  Perhaps it's because he doesn't have a sibling, 15 months younger, needing my attention.  Maybe it's because I'm entering my 40's and I have learned to "chill out" and enjoy the little things (my husband would disagree!)  Perhaps it's because he is so funny and sweet.  I think it's a combination of all of these.  All I know is we are having a ball together.  He's my little sidekick and he makes every day more enjoyable.  "Mornin' momma!"  is his new greeting for me when I open his bedroom door in the morning.  "Date and Der" are his favorite people.  (That was Kate and Claire in case you were wondering).  He can spot the "bee gucks" (big trucks) like nobody's business on the highway - doesn't miss one.  And he really wants a sip of "mommy oppey" (mommy's coffee) in the morning.  Love him, love him, love him.  I would like to freeze him right here for a while, but that's not the way it works.  I'm sure I will continue to be just as enamored with him, but 18-24 months sure is cute! 










  

1 comment: