Monday, November 14, 2011

Halloween

We had an extra fun Halloween this year.  There were several highlights:

1.  Claire, starring in "Halloween on Parade" with her 1st grade classmates at Monte Cassino...awesome performance!  Cleopatra stole the show.  Just a mom's humble opinion. 

2.  Will, cutest sock monkey ever and so much fun to watch his face as he realized, for the first time, that Halloween was about knocking on doors and receiving CANDY!  Pure disbelief and elation, at the same time.  Priceless.  The little fella did not miss one "thank you" as he left each door.  (Have I mentioned I'm a little bit crazy about him?)

3.  Kate, rocking the Disco Dolly costume.....too cute!

4.  The cake, the completion of the cake that I planned to make LAST year and didn't due to.....hmmm, I'll blame it on my baby.

Here are some pictures of the highlights! (If you click on the collage with your mouse, it will make the pics larger....that was for my Dad!!)   








No comments:

Post a Comment