Thursday, September 15, 2011

Rock n' Roll Birthday Girl

I must admit, a skating party is one of my favorites.  Growing up, we spent many an afternoon at the skating rink.  So, when Claire decided she wanted a skating party for the second year in a row, I was more than happy to comply.  Here are a few pics from the skate-o-rama!  Many thanks to my Aunt for being at the party and helping serve all those hungry chillins!  Could not have done it without ya!  And thanks to my Dad for bringing the cake.  It has become a tradition that everyone looks forward to...the cake that comes all the way from MS!  We had a great weekend celebrating Claire.  Even Will got in the groove, laced up the cutest pair of little skates you ever did see...and let loose!  Love it! 

And yes, that is me....on skates....serving drinks and hot dogs.  No Sonic jokes please...


1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun!! Will -- you are SO cute in your skates!! :)

    ReplyDelete