Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Beach Bums 2011!!

Just a month or so behind on posting our vacation pics!

We had such a great time at the beach this year.  We headed to Orange Beach, AL late this summer for our fourth trip down there.  I like going to the Gulf Coast.  It's like home to me.  We may try some other beaches one day.  I've always wanted to go to Myrtle Beach or Hiltonhead, but for most beach vacations, we will opt for the Gulf Shores/Orange Beach/Destin area.  Not only is this familiar ground to me having been there as a kid, teenager, senior trip, you name it...but my family is just a few hours away and can come spend some time with us.  As our family has grown to 5, it's not as easy for us to just drop in on my folks so this year, for the first time, we rented a place large enough for everyone to join us for a few days.  I think it will be a tradition now.  We had a blast!  Until next year, Orange Beach!   

















1 comment:

  1. Yay! I've been waiting for beach pics! You and your mom look like 2 teenagers on the lazy river!! And it looks like Kate and Claire got a little hermit crab (?) :)
    Wish we could have seen you guys there -- we had a great time! Thanks for the recommendation -- loved it!

    ReplyDelete