Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Fall Break 2016

I've always kind of dismissed fall break.  Fall break??  For what?  We just started school a mere month and a half ago!  Until this year.  Haven't we been in school for 6 months already?!  I think this may be our busiest fall ever.  Maybe I've said that before.  I don't know.  All I know is we needed it this year.  It was a quick drive, beautiful weather, and fun time spent with my favorite people. We hit Eureka Springs, Table Rock lake area, Branson, Silver Dollar City (of course).  I would like to say that Will hung in there with us on our 6 mile bike ride through Dogwood Canyon, but it was more like I hung in there with him.  I'm not sure if he was trying to see just how fast he could do those 6 miles or what, but I know this:  Mom struggled to keep up.  Leisurely bike ride for me, it was not!

What a nice getaway.  Any getaway these days is a gift.  I'll take whatever we can get! 






















1 comment:

  1. This was a lovely holiday from school and work ... R & R is good for everyone!

    ReplyDelete